vineri, 3 septembrie 2010

if books were boyfriends.. (versiunea 2.0)

La cerere, si inspirata de postul Morannei, pun si versiunea mea.. Here goes:

Mircea Eliade's books - eternal love

Octavian Paler's books - the guy that changed my life starting with his first kiss

Pe culmile disperarii - Emil Cioran - the guy I dated when I was younger just because he used to be so damn popular

Do androids dream of electric sheep? - Philip K Dick - the weirdo that got me fascinated at our first date

Tunelul - Ernesto Sabato - the psycho I fell in love with when I was depressed

J.R.R. Tolkien's books - the perfect guy that I went out with for quite a while. To be more precise, until he started to obsess me with dogs. Though, I still enjoy meeting him from time to time.

Vampirul Armand - Anne Rice - the hot guy from the senior class that I met in High School and hooked up with at a party

John Saul's horrors - the extreme kid that I loved hanging out with when I was 15

Adela - G. Braileanu - the older guy that I've been dying to meet and whom, in the end, couln't reach my expectations

Ciresarii - C. Chirita - I really loved him when I was little. And I enjoy thinking about him now.

Dracula - Bram Stoker - the guy who always thought "he knew better".. well, he didn't.. and no, I didn't like him..

Calvarul, Anna karenina - Tolstoi - the smart guy I've always liked, but couldn't entirely understand

Magicianul - John Fowles - the guy that got me in the adventure of my life

Twilight - Stephenie Meyer - sorry dear, you're the worst kisser ever

Phantom of the Opera - Gaston Leroux - the aristocrat that got me at one of my best dates ever

Lorelei - Ionel Teodoreanu - I loved that guy and I really wish our relation lasted longer

Notre Dame de Paris - V. Hugo - the guy that captivated me with his way of seeing things and living emotions

Un comentariu:

  1. Ce-i cu Stephenie Meyer in biblioteca ta, draga? :p Ai explorat un pic si alte taramuri?
    Btw Phil Dick awaits for a second date with you ;) Maybe Substance M?!

    RăspundețiȘtergere