vineri, 4 februarie 2011

The hitchhiking rocker's guide to the rock concerts' galaxy (Part 2)

As I was saying earlier on, Sonata Arctica have been confirmed for Artmania (13th of august one year to the day to the Kamelot gig), while Lake of Tears are having a concert of their own on the 25th of june (exactly one year after the Manowar concert in 2010).

But yeah, more things were to come my way, God save my wallet.
Whitesnake. Judas Priest. 3rd of July, Romexpo. Holy f**king macaroni, Judas AND Whitesnake. Goddamn. I'm extatic.

Also, a band I've been really wanting to see and missed twice last year are the wonderful Haggard. Who, miraculously enough are coming back to Romania, the 8th of may (I hope I still have a voice, mind you, it's only one week after the Blind Guardian concert).

I'm also considering the Magica (13th of march) and Negura Bunget (3rd of march) concerts. I'll see if I can still afford them.

Until next time (because I have a feeling there's more to come), hail and kill!

4 comentarii:

  1. You should consider Tim "Ripper" Owens (20 feb) and Mortiis (start of March) as well. Both concerts take place in Silver Church(Bucharest).

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Well, I have seriously considered Tim Owens, but since I can't get there it's useless. Also, I had no idea about the Mortiis concert. Thanks for the info :D

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Lady.. this is so gonna kill my "1 week by the sea holiday"..

    *is also looking for a job*

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Haha, I know. I was planning a trip to Sweden in September but.. unless I stumble upon a pile of cash.. :)))

    RăspundețiȘtergere