joi, 10 februarie 2011

Imaginarium

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Ok now, fangirl moment.

Earlier today I got a phone call from a good friend of mine (Hi Miha!), and by the happy tone I could tell some good news were to come. Just how good, though, I had no idea.
Nightwish had announced, for some time now, they're going to launch a new album. The idea itself was exciting enough, not to mention the fact that Tuomas had said that the whole thing was Gaiman, Burton and Dali inspired. Hold that thought -woooooooooot!-. So. With these in mind, Nightwish-freak me was happy enough.

What I found out today, however, made me LOTS happier. Nightwish aren't only planning an album. They're planning a film. Holy f*ckin' macaroni. There's not much I can say, anyways, since I'm still in the "Weeee(...)" phase.

So, Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you....

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu