luni, 12 octombrie 2009

If....

If I were a month, i would be... October
If I were a week day, i would be... Friday
If I were a part of the day, i would be... the darkest our of the night
If I were a sea animal, i would be... a dolphin
If I were a direction, i would be... straight ahead (and never look back)
If I were a virtue, i would be... loialty
If i were a historic personality, i would be... Alexander the Great
If I were a planet, i would be... Pluto
If i were a liquid, i would be... water
If I were a stone, i would be... onyx
If I were a bird, i would be... a nightingale
If I were a flower, i would be... lily of the valley
If I were a type of weather, i would be... Edgar Allan Poe-ish weather
If I were a musical instrument, i would be... a piano
If I were an emotion, i would be... sadness
If I were a sound, i would be... the heartbeat
If I were an element, i would be... air
If I were a song, i would be... October and April (Rasmus feat Anette Olzon)
If I were a movie, i would be... Sleepy Hollow
If I were a book, i would be... Empire Falls by Richard Russo
If I were a type of food, i would be... Fish something.
If I were a city, i would be... Busteni.
If I were a taste, i would be... Bittersweet
If I were a flavour, i would be... chocolate
If I were a colour, i would be... red
If I were a fabric, i would be... silk
If i were a word, i would be... faithfulness
If I were a part of the body, i would be... an eye
If I were a facial expression, i would be.. a bitter smile
If I were a school subject, i would be... History
If I were a cartoon character, i would be... The Beast
If I were a form, i would be... A Circle
If I were a number, i would be... 5
If I were a form of transport, i would be... A subway
If I were a piece of clothing, i would be... A long scarf

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu