sâmbătă, 12 noiembrie 2011

Eye of the Tiger (with special guest Dean Winchester)

Sometimes, I need to take it slower and just take a minute for myself and do something that makes me feel better or that brings a smile on my face. Small, funny, weird stuff.


Dean Winchester's Eye of the Tiger dance from episode 6 of season 4 of Supernatural is one of those things. I've been watching this for a few hours now and it makes me really happy for some weird reason. I love seeing people enjoying themselves.

Jensen Ackles' performance as the schmuck but awesome Dean Winchester is one of the reason I kept watching Supernatural despite some rather uninteresting episodes that occurred every now and then. I love Dean for all his faults and silliness, and he's always seemed the mature, down to Earth character of the two, despite fooling around most of the time. 

This clip, for one, makes my day and goes to prove that the actor is just as funny and crazy as the character. Which makes him even more awesome.

2 comentarii:

  1. Damn, this made my day! I think it's the fifth time I'm watching this and still laughing. Crazy Jensen is a lovely Jensen! :))

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. I always watch it when I'm depressed and it makes it better :)))

    RăspundețiȘtergere