miercuri, 27 aprilie 2011

And if it's real, well I don't want to know...

Hey, you. Hey. Remember me? I'm the one who used to be your best friend, remember? I'm the one you used to spend every free moment with, sharing the same world, the same happy little thing, and with those the sad ones too. I'm the one you used to share your secrets with, and they never got past me. 

I'm the one you used to ask for advice, and the one who spent sleepless nights trying to make things easier for you. I'm the one you used to be a shoulder to cry on for, the one who so happily used to turn to you and share her thoughts and feelings. 

I'm the one you spent hours and hours in parks, museums, bookstores with, and every moment was filled with an endless discovery of one another's minds, and their thoughts, in an innocent, fruitful scholars' exchange, unintended but as enriching nonetheless. 

I'm the one you went to concerts with and shared impressions of books, films and any and every interesting, pleasant little thing you knew I'd like. I'm the one who considered you the brother she never had. 

I'm the one who still misses all those moments. I'm the one who feels empty without them. Goodbye.

Un comentariu: