sâmbătă, 9 aprilie 2011

I've come to soak my sorrow in halo black

Sometimes, there is such a thing as love at the first sight. Sometimes, the moment you see that one thing, you know it. You know it is the part of your soul you had considered long lost and never thought you'd find once more. 

I only met her yesterday, when the day began to shift into evening, but in my mind she's always been like this, yet less perfect than when I first set my eyes on her. Her jet black color reflects that of my soul. Her shape is the one my hands recognized, ever since first touching her, although it had never met it before. 

She is the love of my life, I can tell. She soothes my soul, when I need her most. Her name is Luna.


















Luna Haloblack.


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu